It’s a big day here at BONPR HQ, folks. First, we’re getting a free pancake breakfast for picking up the most discarded cigarette butts in the neighborhood, then our boss said he’d let us drive the forklift, and then we’re going to The Moth show in Durham, NC, featuring teen hunk Molly Ringwald and mega babe Al Letson, host of State of the Re:Union, a show we’d definitely check out if we weren’t too busy weren’t listening to Al Green and staring at that face. See you tonight, Al Letson. We’ll be the one with your picture tattooed on our chest. HOT!
Look at that face. How could you NOT want to hear his story?
- bluepeets reblogged this from babesofnpr
- homemadecomics said:Al Letson looks exactly as I expected him too. This man should be on TV, not radio (but we’re happy he IS on radio!).
- prx reblogged this from babesofnpr
- rachelari reblogged this from babesofnpr
- moth-stories reblogged this from babesofnpr and added:
- babesofnpr posted this