This past week on The Moth Radio Hour: The first African American Grand Master details his unorthodox education and the private chess match that defines him; a socialite trying to escape an unhappy marriage accidentally crashes the coronation of the king of Nepal; and an octogenarian makes an romantic connection with a man she worked with over a half a century before.
After you listen, make sure to check out the extras!
- jamjamque likes this
- iamacollectionofmiscellanyandtea likes this
- fledglingtumult reblogged this from moth-stories
- thewriterlostbytime reblogged this from moth-stories
- thewriterlostbytime likes this
- llaurasim reblogged this from moth-stories
- llaurasim likes this
- caitlin-jane reblogged this from darkthoughtsbrightdays
- darkthoughtsbrightdays reblogged this from moth-stories
- magiclasso likes this
- moth-stories posted this