This week on The Moth Radio Hour: a batboy for the New York Yankees goes on a wild goose chase for a left-handed bat-stretcher, an Irish-Catholic family obsessed with the Kennedys dedicates a summer to spying on their idols, a comedian experiences the ultimate heartbreak, and a drill sergeant faints at the sight of blood.
And after you’ve listened, be sure to check out the extras!
- cheche4029 likes this
- crowtendr likes this
- helloearthcalling likes this
- mackanna likes this
- serpentina13 likes this
- chloelicious09 likes this
- kakorrhaphiaphobe reblogged this from moth-stories and added:
- todanudezseracastigada reblogged this from moth-stories and added:
- kats---cradle likes this
- hatandpipe reblogged this from moth-stories
- jessicaiowa likes this
- moth-stories posted this